- Easily controlled and adjustable temperature
- Temperature stable
- High power
- Very durable and great quality
- Expensive tips
- Package not containing soldering iron stand
- Measure on the tool is in Celsius
- Most of the instructions are on Japanese
Power - 100%
Quality - 99%
Quick Heating - 98%
Customer Reviews - 97%
Works Properly - 99%
About Hakko FX601-02
Hakko is the globally recognized leader in soldering products established 1954 in Japan. Hakko is one of the leading manufacturers in soldering. They have great soldering stations and irons. The Hakko FX601-02 is the next generation of variable temperature-controlled soldering irons. It is ideal for soldering applications that require mobility or a long reach, such as soldering solar panels, etc. Item is lightweight and compatible in hand. You can solder for the extended time without hand fatigue. The Central feature of the tool is adjustable controlling temperature. It is easy to use with extra long 6 ft. power cord and 2.7 oz weight. The tool has great power. It is perfect for PCB electronics and smaller sensitive components.
Hakko FX601-02 Specifications
Temperature range is 240ºC- 540ºC. Guaranteed temperature stability is 1ºC. Temperature measure on the tool is in Celsius. This tool is powerful with 67W. Voltage is standard 120V, if you need 240V it can be changed with the adapter. This tool use T19 Series tips. Temperature accuracy is 10ºC. Hakko FX601-02 is built by durable construction with cord strain relief. Overall height is 114 mm and the overall width is 237 mm. It has a ceramic heating element.
- It is impressive how it heats up things fast. The best soldering tool I have worked so far.
- I love temperature adjustment. I should buy it a long time ago. At all, I love this iron
- I was looking for the best soldering iron on market and I found this one. It is easy to work with it and temperature can be easily determined which is, in my opinion, the best feature.
It is lightweight and with long cord makes it easy to use.
This is my favorite soldering iron and I highly recommend it. Hakko soldering iron will just delight you. It heats up quickly and it is everything that one soldering iron should have. Temperature stays stable after long using. The lightweight product allows you easy soldering. You cannot go wrong with this tool. It is a little bit pricey but you can use it for years without defects. Hakko FX601-02 can easily maintain all your soldering.