- Lots of Features
- Quiet Working
- Fast Heating
- Focused on Professional Use
Power - 100%
Quality - 100%
Quick Heating - 100%
Customer Reviews - 99%
Works Properly - 100%
Every maintenance specialist or hobbyist knows that the art of selecting and owning a good soldering station is an exercise that cannot be left to chance. This is because owning a top-of-the-art soldering station can save money and energy while making the business of repairing and altering electronics a breeze in the park. With the science of soldering, only the best is good enough, and this is why X-TRONIC Hot Air Rework Soldering Iron Station and Preheating Station is the best bang for the buck.
The X-TRONIC Soldering Station is a 2-in-one workstation that combines the standard soldering functionalities with hot air usage. Like every skilled technician knows, hot air soldering can duplicate the OEM assembly and upgrade some specifications. With 10 tips, 4 hot air nozzles and a weight of 15 pounds, this soldering station is the best in the market for sophisticated users.
X-TRONIC 5000 Series Features
The X-TRONIC soldering iron station and the preheating station has the capacity for 70W of power, 500W for the hot air gun and 700W for the preheating station.
It has the Magic Temperature Control Technology which rotates every 20 milliseconds to pinpoint the exact temperature of the soldering iron heating element. In cases where the temperature has deviated from the setting unit, it immediately adjusts itself and returns it to the correct temperature.
With the X-TRONIC 5040 station, there is no need to whip out the calculator to convert temperature units from Centigrade to Fahrenheit on the LED readouts as this can simply be achieved with just a click of a button.
The X-TRONIC station, unlike its peers, has been programmed in such a way that it can diagnose and report any problem before it becomes an impediment to the owner?s work. This cool feature is made possible with the Self-Test Function loaded with full intelligence which can arrest any incidence of overload, short circuits, and over-temperature.
The hot air gun available in the package can be made to reach a height of about 7 inches above a hotbed measuring 4.75 x 4.75.
The magnifying lamp ensures that you don’t miss even the tiniest details while working.
- There are lots of features on the X-TRONIC which makes the soldering work less tedious.
- Unlike most soldering stations that are noise generators, there is no chance of disturbing the neighborhood when getting down to work with the X-TRONIC as the operations are quiet.
- There is no reason to wait for a relatively long time to allow the soldering iron heat up. Merely plugging it to the power source heats up the station quickly and saves time in the process.
- The X-TRONIC comes with 10 different soldering tips, with one already pre-installed, leaving you spoilt for choice and ensuring that work is not kept on hold.
- The iron station and preheating station can be operated independently of each other signifying that there is no need to power the entire station when you only want to use a part of it.
- The X-TRONIC is quite pricey when compared to other soldering station of its caliber.
- The X-TRONIC soldering station is strictly made for the professionals who know what they do and prefer to take advantage of the very best equipment in effecting repairs on their machines.