NTE HG 300D Portable Heat Gun
Product Name: NTE HG 300D
Product Description: NTE HG 300D is a portable heat gun that you can carry with you without a problem.
- very simple to use
- use low energy, very economical
- small space requirement
- not for professional jobs
- too small for long usage
- too weak for high usage
Power - 91%
Quality - 92%
Quick Heating - 90%
Customer Reviews - 87%
Works Properly - 99%
Some years ago, when heat guns hit the market, specifically for soldering and generally for many other famous works, no one thought how useful they would be to perform such demanding jobs. And now, mini versions of the heat guns are in the market, extinguishing the old heavy-duty heat guns with their many features like durability, size, design, lightness, and, more importantly, their portability. They can be carried anywhere without much effort.
NTE HG 300D is top of a line mini heat gun with all the features and specifications you can aspire to in your heat gun. It is stylish; it is lightweight, it is small in size, and most of them all, it is durable and portable. It is made for use in all conditions and working environments. Following are its specifications, features, pros, and cons to decide how good and useful this product is.
NTE HG 300D Mini Heat Gun Specifications:
- The weight of the heat gun is 11.2 ounces, which makes it easy to use and carry.
- Dimensions are 8*1.8*1.8 inches.
- It comes in blue color and stylish design with a stand on its bottom so that you don’t have to hold it all the time and rest it on the surface.
- NTE HG 300D requires 115 volts and 350 watts to work properly. These are real economic conditions regarding your electricity bill.
- Mini Heat Gun features 2 speeds for quite an operation and best performance making it more versatile. You can set your required speed on it.
- It also has two temperature settings. You can use it at a low temperature of +482 degrees Fahrenheit (+250 degree centigrade) and go as high as +662 degrees Fahrenheit (+350 degree centigrade).
- It is a built-in bracket for self-support and tabletop use.
It is a multifunctional mini heat gun that you can use for many purposes like:
- You can solder plumbing joints in seconds.
- You can use it to dry paints, varnishes, glues, and inks.
- It can make soft adhesives.
- Embossing can be done with this.
- Plastic pipes can be formed or shaped with it.
- You can use it to lose rusty nuts and bolts.
- It can quickly shrink the plastic film like performing heat shrink work on audio-visual cabling.
As all the products have some shortcomings, NTE HG300D mini heat gun does not have serious cons but has some warnings. Following precautionary measures should be taken while using this heat gun like:
- Please do not use it near flammable material.
- Never cover the air inlet grills as the airflow is restricted; the heat gun will overheat and catch fire.
- Do not touch the nozzle with anything if it is hot, like clothing and skin.
- Do not use for stripping lead-based paints.
- Do not look down the nozzle or insert anything down the nozzle.
- Take good care of the gun while drying the pain, and do not let any paint stick to the gun’s nozzle.